Thursday 3 February 2011

Tutorial

I'm interested in installation....I forgot about them, I forgot about the MoMa cars in Seattle and the installation I wanted to do last year. I forget everything. I hate it.

I need to research:

Lucy Mackenzie, Becca Lepescombe, Martin Creed, Fischn and Weiss, Paul McCarthy (SMAK), Daria Martin and Spartacus Chetwynd (thats not her given name, she changed it)

They do stuff a bit like I did last semester, with costume and performance and things.
I'm still not sure whether  I want to do similar stuff to last semester or whether I should do more personal things, like last year.

My Insurance case has ended. Well sort of. I have to wait for the final documentation and my murder money to come through.
I don't think I could redo anything about that again though..
I like documentaries though.

The irony of leaving that tutorial and seeing a poster that read:
Feeling Low?
Not enjoying what you used to?
Difficulties getting up in the morning?
The student Counselling Service is offering 3 sessions on self-help, self-awareness training on:
Depression

I had to laugh. The timing was exquisite.

I hope I didn't scare Joanne Tatham too much, I feel sorry for her having to deal with me first thing. At least I was on time..


I feel a bit better now I just saw Enda :) it's always good when you best friend comes back to the country eh.
It just sucks that my flatmates leaving the country. I really don't know what I'm going to do without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment