Wednesday 9 February 2011

So sadly after last night today was not a day for research, going to uni, or even making it to the ski slope - despite the fact I have my new BigFoot's to try out. So I've failed again today. I've failed to do any work, leave the flat, go to snosports and meet my friend for a drink.
I'll make it to work so I guess on the upside I should be able to get out the movies Jim told me to watch. I wish I could function like an average person. I wish I didn't need a baby tortoise to make me get up in the morning.
Hopefully I'll be able to think of some group film idea later..unfortunately I don't have access to YouTube anymore cos we've exceeded our bandwinth. But tommorow I'll get my ass into uni.

1 comment:

  1. This site needs some visuals! Stick up some of your pics from last semester A and maybe say a few things about them. Give them a new lease of life (no pun intended).

    ReplyDelete