Monday 7 February 2011

Tutorial one.

What a sureal day.
But on the upside I now know I am definitley interested in art therapy (I forgot again) and I've looked up volunteer scotland and there are loads of things...in fact too many. I'm going to go into the VSA tommorow and speak to them if I can. :)

I also found out that I like some of Fischli and Weiss's stuff. -

The way things go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXrRC3pfLnE

and

When attitudes become form: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRu9yIpc1Kc

Things the pieces made me think:

- Creation destruction of things
- Creepy
- moments when the line almost fails
- tedious
- explosive

I remembered about the video I did in first year, with my flick photo's and things. I wish I knew where it was.

Tom told me to look up Roman Signer.

And Jim told me to look up Michael Haneke he did the films - hidden and The White Ribbon.
He also told me to look at Ken Loach.

Today I still wasn't quite here. But after the tutorial and after skating and playing basketball with my mates tonight, I feel like tommorow I might be here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment